Salad from the series “In a hurry.” We have a frequent guest on the table. Friends first of all they sweep him off the table with the words: “So, where is your signature salad here!))”
Ingredients for “Sugar cracker with sprats”:
- Hard cheese – 100 g
- Canned beans (White) – 1 ban.
- Corn (small pot) – 1 ban.
- Rusks (to your taste, you can any) – 2 packs.
- Sprats – 1 ban.
- Parsley – 3 sprig.
Time for preparing:
Recipe “Sugar cracker with sprats”:
1. Drain liquid from the jars of corn and beans and pour the contents into a salad bowl.
2. We pour out there the crackers.
3. Drain the oil from the can of sprats, knead them with a fork and send them to a salad bowl.
4. Cut the cheese into cubes (or grate) and send it to the salad bowl.
5. Chop our parsley and salad.
6. Add mayonnaise and mix everything.
Everything. Salad ready.
Categories: Healty Recipes